View Profile TechFlash

All 167 Movie Reviews

68 w/ Responses

hilarious

"we're gonna sell..... bees" made me crack up! Keep up the great work!

the greatness of magikarp...

packed into a single Flash. This is by far the greatest piece of work ever submitted to the Newgrounds Flash Portal. You, my good friend are the master of flash and animation and humor that ever existed in the history of planet Earth. You are the master, possibly animation God.

And i'm not just saying that ;)

great one, man!

Like the other guy said, clay cool! The characters were unique with the long arms, and the storyline was pretty easy to follow as well. I cracked up when the sword went into the guy's head. I'm really looking forward to part 2, AtomicCloud! You've got talent with claymation, dude.

ATOMICCLOUD responds:

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!!
Part 2 is still being planned, but i'm going on holiday soon so p2 might take a while.Oh well.:D

nicely done!

The camera quality was clear as ever, the music was pretty nice, and the animation was pretty smooth but the characters could have been a bit better. Keep up the good work!

best cartoon on Newgrounds yet

I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing, it was just funny! Great work!

JESUS SHIT!

God, thats some scary shit. I almost crapped myself hearing that disturbing BG music and that creepy ghost kid. The scarier thing is that the lights were out when I watched this, now I can barely sleep at night thinking about all that creepy stuff! MAKE MORE!!

bahahahahaha, cool one

Surprised to see you got it done by this Friday, dude. Nice work though, that last part where the guy puts the mentos into the coke going towords the guy's nuts was classic! FILM FRIDAYS #3= TWO THUMBS UP!

NICE ONE, ALEX!

great one! Bob, Timmy and Penguin look so much smoother too! Animation was also smooth and good! FILM FRIDAYS #2 IS A THUMBS UP!

-Tech

P.S. You did a great job voicing too, Adam.

nice!

very well made claymation, dude. The animation was as smooth as ever, the plot was pretty funny, and characters were good too. I like to see other 13 year olds besides myself doing claymation on NG, nice job!

Aljo responds:

Thanks! I like your claymations as well xD

HA!

hilarious, you gotta make more spoofs like this!

Vdub responds:

Man i wish i had the time! thanks techflash.

Laugh as much as you breathe, and always love as long as you live.

28, Male