View Profile TechFlash

All 167 Movie Reviews

68 w/ Responses

funny!

A very good claymation! Very funny, and original. And what program and fps did you use? That looked soooo smooth!

KlydeTheKoopa responds:

thanks, what I used was a logitech quickcam 40000, and used logitech imagestudio to do stopmotion, and I used 20 fps

AWESOME!

That was soooo good with yur new camera! GREAT JOB KNOX!

funny!

Not as good as the first one, but still awesome. And how long did it take you to make it?

SoniKaoS responds:

About 5 hours, so it was pretty rushed overall. Thanks!

funny funny funny

This one was hilarious, I can't wait to see episode 3!

woah! Didn't see THAT coming!

A funny little clay short. I always love to see lot's of claymation here on Newgrounds, this one had a great little story line, could've been longer but it was still cool, amazing animation, you must've used at least 24 fps on this! Great job!

I wondered how you fade stuff in flash!

Thanks for the help with that, and just so you know, I saw your profile, and we both live in Chicago Illinois!

erm.... ok.

Certainly not as bad as most trailers i've seen, if next time when you're making a trailer for something, definetly add music to it.

ClayWay responds:

superfuck i forgot music ahh suck my balls and call me dumb.

ummm.... ok.

One other thing, why did you sell it to your parents for only 50 bucks? I would've sold it to MY parents for at lease $150! Either that, or if they didn't accept my offer i'd just say, "this will certainly come in handy when I get my corvette in 3 years, THANKS FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY GENEROUS OFFER!"

hilarious

You know what this will get? Daily Feature, an awesome score, and frontpage. Great job!

SoniKaoS responds:

I doubt it. :( Ah well thanks for the good review!

lol.....

Not bad, gave me a few laughs.

Laugh as much as you breathe, and always love as long as you live.

28, Male