FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Saw this for the first time when I was 11, and I here I am now almost 20 years old, still singing this song to myself and remembering the "i like trains!" part. Truly a legendary piece of work.

The Full House Collection The Full House Collection

I've been watching this since I was 13 and it never gets old. Thank you for making this such a hilarious part of my memories.

I don't think so I don't think so

Oddly amusing

Despite the shortness of the movie itself, I found it pretty funny. Nice idea.

Best Megaman flash ever!! Best Megaman flash ever!!

Sweet lord...

My childhood memories, SHATTERED. Aside from that, the movie was short and funny enough to keep me laughing. I'll give you that fo sho.

e-lord responds:

Oh shit! Man, it's been a while. We should talk some time.

The stickroom The stickroom

Awesome

Excellent job with this, especially for a first submission. You made even the simplest of graphics and animation look professional, and it all worked extremely well with the plot! Everything looked great.

If I could make a suggestion, I would carry on using this red stick character in a series of animations, maybe with him using his insane powers to be first in line at a bank or other general situations. I applaud you and your talent with this cartoon.

It's animations like these that make me want to start making movies again. I just never get around to it as much as I want to.

-Tech

Chrono and the pie! Chrono and the pie!

Uh...

Yeeeeaaahhhh. Kind of a retarded storyline, even for your first flash. And I don't really see what Chrono Trigger has to do with pie, if even remotely anything. Look at some more tutorials, get some more help, then submit again. I dunno if this is gonna get passed judgement...

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

FINALLY

It was epic. Only problem is that MINE WASNT IN IT :(.

Idea Wanted ep1 part1 Idea Wanted ep1 part1

Loved it

Holy shit, I can't believe it took me over a year before I finally reviewed this, I guess I just left for no reason. This was awesome, dude. I liked it a lot because it had its own unique style to it and looked really good, you did a great job with the voices too.

I really appreciate the shoutout too dude. You're mah homie online too, bro.

-Techy

Nintendo DSi "Promo" Nintendo DSi "Promo"

TechFinch? TechFlash? Whoa.....

I liked it. The whole idea of getting mad over the DSi made me laugh, and that nerdy guy who's like "no! put that down!" was pretty funny too. Nice job with this!

TechFinch responds:

Woah, haha. Thanks for your review. Poor Henry. :P

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Wow, excellent work!

Seriously, that was great! This is exactly the kind of thing I want to make. I actually find this sort of art in animation appealing, because often it makes up for a lack of storyline, and this is a great example of a good storyline and great humor! Once I start making cartoons rather than clay stuff I'll have to mention you in my first good one because this really inspired me.

Excellent job, totally deserves the front page and daily 3rd. You're an awesome animator, man. Keep it up!

LinkXRetro responds:

really? thanks!
some down on my animation but its just my style of doing it
inform me when you start cartooning man

-LinkXRetro