The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Good fun.

Too bad the shitheads at Fox News didn't see the good in this game.

Nice work here. I kinda miss the acid though, but I like the improvement in guns and even a chainsaw!

Halogotchi Halogotchi

good!

I thought it was very good. Graphics could use a little work, but other than that nice job!

Mr-No-Name responds:

Thanks tech.

Astrum Astrum

nice little game

Very addictive and fun to play! It was a little hard but thats okay because I got better and better each time i played, overall nice job!

Lary the Lion Lary the Lion

Okay...

Your profile says your 7 years old..... you don't belong here, little girl.

Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

great game, Dave!

Incredibly addictive, this deserves an award for Rock Out!

Flash Hero Flash Hero

probably the best game i've ever played

That was so creative, dude! You actually hold the keyboard just like a guitar! I couldn't have made a better game than this! I can guaruntee this will win an award in the Rock Out contest!

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

a VERY well made game

I'm not saying that the game being based off of killing students at Virginia Tech is a good thing, I am saying however that this game was pretty fun to play. The graphics reminded me of old NES games I used to play (those rocked!), the animation in the game was pretty good, the sound was pretty nice (i like 90s music), a LOT of violence and gore, however it wasn't very humorous to me.

I am not very fond of playing as the killer at V-tech, but you have a VERY good talent of making games, my friend! Keep up the good work!

-Tech

Handmation Tutorial Handmation Tutorial

great tut!

Awesome tutorial dude, i've been wanting to know how to do these great movies. I myself am a fan of your handmations! Keep up the excellent work.

Gravity V.0 Gravity V.0

not too shabby

pretty addictive. I remember when I was 12 and was attempting to make flash games, i sucked. This game was pretty fun, the graphics could use some work though. Happy creating!

-Tech

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

Yet another great James the Zebra game!

One helluva game, keep em comin!