FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Saw this for the first time when I was 11, and I here I am now almost 20 years old, still singing this song to myself and remembering the "i like trains!" part. Truly a legendary piece of work.

The Full House Collection The Full House Collection

I've been watching this since I was 13 and it never gets old. Thank you for making this such a hilarious part of my memories.

I don't think so I don't think so

Oddly amusing

Despite the shortness of the movie itself, I found it pretty funny. Nice idea.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Good fun.

Too bad the shitheads at Fox News didn't see the good in this game.

Nice work here. I kinda miss the acid though, but I like the improvement in guns and even a chainsaw!

Halogotchi Halogotchi

good!

I thought it was very good. Graphics could use a little work, but other than that nice job!

Mr-No-Name responds:

Thanks tech.

Astrum Astrum

nice little game

Very addictive and fun to play! It was a little hard but thats okay because I got better and better each time i played, overall nice job!

SM64 Flying Cap Remix SM64 Flying Cap Remix

Stunning.

Best music I've ever heard you make, period. You can tell there's a Mario feel to it, and its got an awesome beat. Amazing job with this one, it sounds phenominal. I have to ask, what did you use to make it?

Lino responds:

FL Studio, the Sytrus plugin is fuggin awesome. :P

Viva La Vida Remix Viva La Vida Remix

Um, okay?

This, in my opinion, doesn't even count as an actual remix. All you obviously did was used the actual MP3 of the original song, slowed it down, then added a drum beat. Call me crazy, but I sense no originality in this song whatsoever.

Not too great.